We currently have Job Openings!
Ansley Communications is a full service communications technology provider offering
Mitel VoIP and Hosted Business Telephone Systems, Cabling, Access Control, CCTV,
Fire / Security systems, Fiber optics and IT / computer support to businesses in
Northeast Georgia from multi location corporations to small businesses.
Ansley Communications Group, Inc.
Phone: 706-778-5480 or 770-869-9703
Share this career opportunity
Or if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Executive
We are looking for candidates who are sales hunters with a proven background of success..
With Ansley you will:
- Own the sales process, from prospecting through to close.
- Manage your pipeline using the latest CRM technology.
- Drive profitable new business revenue in your assigned territory selling On-Premise and Cloud Based Technology Solutions to F-1000 Companies.
- Someone who is tenacious.
- Has high integrity.
- Demonstrated track record of closing new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to sell consultatively.
- Able to communicate clearly both internally and externally.
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience.
- Ability to travel within your assigned territory.
What we offer!
Opportunity to be a key player in a fast moving and high performing team
Attractive Company Benefits Package
Ansley Communications Group is looking for a qualified System Administrator to install, maintain, and repair Windows systems. The systems will include desktops, laptops, servers, and supporting networks. This administrator’s key goal is to ensure systems are deployed and maintained as designed and according to industry standards.
To qualify, you must have experience as a System Administrator working in a Windows domain environment, be capable of self-direction while at a customer site, be able to troubleshoot and problem solve while under pressure, and be professional at all times.
- Install and configure all active Windows Operating Systems (OS)
- Install and configure third party software on Windows systems
- Install hardware including servers, desktops, laptops, switches, routers, access points
- Perform regular maintenance tasks such as software and firmware upgrades, event log reviews, and security scans.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Document systems to high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
- Proven experience as System Administrator or similar role
- Experience with active Windows OS (Server 2008-2016, W7-W10)
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage
Click here to read the pdf for this job listing.
Security / Cabling / Access Control Technician
Location: Cornelia, GA
Overview: Ansley Communications is currently pursuing qualified
candidates to assist our client's
team as a seasoned Access Control/CCTV Security Technician.
Primary responsibilities will be to mark up drawings and shall be familiar with
as-built drawings, testing ACS doors, installing various means of data, voice and
security network connectivity (i.e. cabling, patch cords, CCTV, etc.).
Qualified Candidates Will Have Extensive Experience with the Following
- Fire Alarms
- Security Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Phone / Data / CATV Systems
Install and program DVR's, Video servers, CCTV, Fire Alarm systems, Fiber optic
and Data/Voice Cabling. Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal,
backbone and other cables and wires.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in installation of Access Control, CCTV and cabling
and electronic devices associated with Telecom and Security Systems.
- Must have ability to install, terminate and test low voltage cables and CCTV (to
include twisted pair cable, CAT-6, CAT-5, coax, power limited tray cable, stranded
and solid conductor low voltage cable, single mode and multi-mode fiber optical
- A valid driver's license
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (Vocational/Technical/Business School strongly
- Ability to read Blue Prints
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to pass applicable state and federal background checks
- Must pass drug screening
Work Requirements / Conditions
- Be on his or her feet for long periods of time. Must be well spoken and can dress
- Use of small hand tools and power tools.
- Heavy physical effort (usually lifting/moving up to 75 pounds).
- Climbing of stairs, ladders, and/or scaffolds.